Monday, January 3, 2011

Top Love SMS For Girl Friend

Top Love SMS For Girl Friend

Let's have a look at some popular Love SMS for girl friend which can convey your feelings and thoughts in an appropriate manner.

MySpaceAnimations.com


I love 3 things i.e. the SUN, the MOON, and YOU,
The SUN for a Day,
The MOON for Night,
And YOU forever.

I want to live in your eyes, die in your arms and be buried in your heart.

I'm feeling so happy, do u know why? Cuz i'm so lucky, do u know how? Cuz God loves me. Do u know how? Cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? Its YOU my love.

I'm going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and I wish that one falls on your
head, so that you knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.


I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.

If you delete this message that's bcoz u love me. .. If you save it that's bcoz you desire me .. & if you ignore it that's bcoz you miss me. So what you gonna do with It?

Love is Gentle, Love is Blind,Love begins when 2 Hearts combine!

Love my eyes when you look into them, I love my name when you say it,

I love my heart when you love it, I love my life when you are in it.

Love is Special, Love is Rare. Love is made for 2 to Share

2 comments: