Saturday, January 1, 2011

How To Say I Love You To Your Beloved

The best ways to say "I love you" to your beloved are usually in simple, everyday, seemingly unimportant ways.

Leo Buscaglia, who wrote and taught about love, said: "Words and deeds that say 'You enrich my life' go on forever."

Here are some suggestions on how to say “I love you” so that your love for one another goes on forever.


Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile


1. Make sure you say "I Love You" at least once each day to your beloved.

2. Write unexpected love notes.

3. When your beloved asks for a favor, consider saying "as you wish."

4. Give your mate an unexpected hug, a surprisingly romantic kiss, or a teasing tickle often.

5. Share memories by looking at old photographs and talking about memories you share together.

6. Share why you love your beloved.

7. Give the gift of your time by doing chores for your beloved that your beloved doesn't like to do, such as folding the clothes, running an errand, washing the car, etc.

8. Don't forget anniversaries and birthdays.

9. Hold hands.

10. Say I love you in a different language.


No comments:

Post a Comment